AzteQ’s core competence is its project management, which ensures that each project produces the required deliveries within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits, in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Client chain and 3rd party management/liaison
- Site access management
- Specialist hardware logistics and movement
- Enabling works
- MI and handover packs
It’s not just about the management of site installation services; associated activities include warehousing, configuration, staging, logistics, asset management, implementation, training and MI provision.
Engineers are fully vetted, trained and have the skills sets required for each application.
AzteQ’s RISQS approval validates a number of engineering services, including:
- IT infrastructure services
- Voice/data communications
- Project management
- Kiosk card reader staging, logistics and installation. Modular swap and upgrade at 100s of stations
- Hardware and communications infrastructure upgrades at major stations
- Active equipment installations at regional bus depots
- Retail terminal installations at over 1800 sites
- Installation of over 400 new card readers and pin pads across multiple stations
- CAT5e and fibre cabling for a rail network infrastructure
- Survey bus depot sites for power and terminal positioning and thereafter installation of interactive displays
- Speaker cabling in Buses