AzteQ is a field service partner specialising in the project management and provision of quality IT installation and site support services covering the UK.
Customer hotline 01442 244444
Whether it’s a one off project, a multi-site rollout project, preventative maintenance or an ongoing break-fix site support service, AzteQ can help improve your workflow and provide a cost effective solution to your implementation requirements.
What we do
AzteQ already has a strong presence in the retail and hospitality sectors; the company installs for and supports more than 14,000 sites nationwide. For one client, AzteQ reported an industry leading 99.4% SLA break-fix achievement for 2012-13.
AzteQ provides a wide range of services:
- EPoS, card payment terminals and kiosks
- Data cabling including Cat5e, Cat6 and fibre
- IT hardware, PCs, servers and software
Typically, what we’ve done
- Card reader staging, logistics and installation at 100s of sites
- Data cabling infrastructure rollout and ongoing break-fix for major restaurant chain
- Terminal rollout at over 2000 supermarkets and merchants
- Retail terminal installations at over 1800 merchant sites
- Data cabling rollout and ongoing break-fix for premier café chain
How we perform
AMF Bowling, the UK’s largest tenpin bowling operator, uses AzteQ to provide support for the operations at its UK bowling centres. AzteQ provides a range of activities for AMF, including data cabling and break-fix support; active hardware installation and swap outs.
Stuart Bandy, Network Support at AMF Bowling, said; “Our requirements are diverse and demanding, so our choice of IT support partner is critical; AzteQ has demonstrated high levels of competence and professionalism in the areas in which we operate and most importantly for us they are highly responsive.”