We operate across a spectrum of industry sectors and utilise a wealth of knowledge and experience to the benefit of all of our clients. This includes technical innovations, working systems and processes, as well as economies of scale.
Customer hotline 01442 244444
Rail & Bus
AzteQ is a field service partner specialising in the project management and provision of quality installation and site support services covering the UK.
Whether it’s a one off project or a multi-site rollout project, AzteQ can help improve your workflow and provide a cost effective solution to your implementation requirements.
What we do
AzteQ has been working in the transport industry for over 10 years, is vastly experienced at operating in a spectrum of applications and can provide a wide range of managed installation services including:
- Station hardware, ticketing and kiosks
- IT hardware, including PCs, servers and software
- EPoS, Chip & Pin
- Network cabling including Cat5e, Cat6 and fibre
- Electrical cabling
- Retail comms & AV
AzteQ’s core competence is its project management, which is based on PRINCE2® methodology. This ensures that the project produces the required deliveries within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits, in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. Activities include:
- Client chain and 3rd party management/liaison
- Site access management
- Specialist hardware logistics and movement
- Enabling works
- MI and handover packs
It’s not just about the management of site installation services; associated activities include warehousing, configuration, staging, logistics, asset management, implementation, training and MI provision.
Engineers are fully vetted, trained and have the skills sets and permits (including PTS, Sentinel and LUCAS etc) required for each application. Engineer qualifications include Level 3 Isolation, QAF54, ERA, confined space, PASMA, lift & escalator and pit lifting etc.
- Kiosk card reader staging, logistics and installation. Modular swap and upgrade at 100s of stations
- Hardware and communications infrastructure upgrades at major stations
- Active equipment installations at regional bus depots
- Retail terminal installations at over 1800 sites
AzteQ’s Link-up approval validates a number of rail engineering services, including:
- Core audit module
- IT infrastructure services
- Voice/data communications
- Project management
- Communications installations