From a single data outlet through to a national IT hardware rollout, AzteQ is skilled and experienced in supplying a comprehensive range of installation services across the UK. We have the infrastructure in place to effectively deliver technically advanced and cost effective solutions.
Customer hotline 01442 244444
Installing is only part of the story.
The installation of hardware doesn’t just involve the management of engineering resource. AzteQ supplies a bespoke service, according to individual client requirements and can incorporate all associated activities to enable a successful project.
AzteQ can install a myriad of IT hardware, including PCs, servers, switches, EPoS, EFTPoS card terminals, pin pads, ATMs and kiosks. Not only that, our service can also include warehousing, configuration, distribution, training, reverse logistics and disposal.
A secure warehousing and distribution solution is available covering goods in, stock management, order processing and fulfilment. These are controlled via AJaMS; AzteQ’s job, storage and distribution IT platform.
This underpins our operational activities, providing a fully integrated web based job and management system designed specifically to fit AzteQ’s business. It includes the following functions:
- Serialisation & stock control
- Job scheduling and processing, including bulk CSV import for data efficiency
- Allocation of engineers to jobs based on skills matrix, availability, job category and geography
- Engineer bulletins and reference section
- Real-time job closure, including customer sign-off with site information capture and customised fields
- Customer overview of job status
- Management reporting
We operate across the UK, with fully trained and vetted engineering resource.
We can of course, also supply managed resource to work as part of your team, under your instruction.